Establishing offshore companies
For protecting anonymity of directors and shareholders, we offer services of a nominee director and a nominee shareholder with an APOSTILLE and an UNDATED RESIGNATION.
By doing so, we can protect identity of a true company owner from any third parties outside the company. Actual company owners exercise their proprietary rights pursuant to the Power of Attorney (POA), enabling them to act on behalf of the company, to open and manage company bank accounts.
|Country||Establishment||In subsequent years||Nominee director service||Nominee shareholder service|
|Gibraltar – non resident||1250.00||550.00||500.00||500.00|
|Isle of Man||1800.00||500.00||500.00||500.00|
|Bosnia & hercegowina||2500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00|
The following fees should be added to the above rates:
- Virtual Office in the amount of EUR 500 to 1500 annually in advance
- Notarised Power of Attorney + Apostille – rates calculated individually
- Company capital in accordance with the country statutory law
- VAT in accordance with the country statutory law
- Accounting services – rates calculated individually
- Opening and managing a bank account